Photo: Bob Mical
- 31% of parents of children whose phone can be used to go online have put filters in place.
- One in five 12-15 year-olds know how to disable online filters.
- Half of all parents think their child knows more about the internet than they do.
- Half of children aged 12-15 use the internet on their own most of the time.
- One in five 12-15 year-olds say they have seen something in the past year that is worrying, nasty or offensive.
- One in five internet users aged 12 to 15 deleted the record of the websites they had visited.
- More than two in five parents say they talk to their child at least monthly about the websites they have visited.