Public Domain: Jedidja
Advice and information for parents on bullying, cyberbullying, LGBT bullying and what to do if your child has been bullying someone else.
- 1. Respect Me is Scotland’s anti-bullying charity. Its advice and information on how to help your child if they are being bullied is clear, concise and sensible. Click here
- 2. Tips to pass on to children who are being bullied, from bullying charity Kidscape.Click here
- 3. What if your child has been bullying someone else? Sensible, no-nonsense advice from Respect Me. Click here
- 4. Tips from Stonewall on LGBT bullying in school, whether your child is LGBT or not. Click here
- 5. How to report issues directly to social media sites, including incidents of cyberbullying. Advice from CEOP. Click here
The advice published on Parent Info is provided by independent experts in their field and not necessarily the views of Parent Zone or CEOP.